Thursday, February 10, 2011

Still Hibernating...

The stillness of winter can be prosperous for some and rather damaging for others. I wish I was in the group that took advantage of the months when the weather forces one to spend most of his or her time indoors. Strong people can take quiet moments and turn them into productive chapters in their lives. I hate the fact that my camera seems to be bolted to the shelf and picking up a pencil or pen feels like changing a tire. My weakness is pathetic. The world outside my window awaits documentation and a paragraph or two of description. A true artist would put on a few layers and brave the 4 degree temperature in pursuit of something to further his or her craft. I can't even pursue to New York Times Crossword Puzzle.

Writing this is helping. I think I might head down to the Art Institute and check out some art. I need to take my camera but it just makes my bag so bulky...

The Vatican won't recognize iphone confessions. Thank goodness I bought Angry Birds instead. Playing that stupid game is not helping my TMJ tho.

Eli Mongrel loves this cold weather. He wants to go out all the time and run run run. I remember when he didn't even want to put his paws down on the cold ground when he first arrived from Reno just over 2 years ago.

I have seen just about every movie that is now playing on all 8 HBOs and my Miami Vice Seasons 1-3 discs are scratched up from overuse.

It's now 11am and almost time for a Guinness...better go do something productive first!

No comments:

Post a Comment